For the second year, Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop Michael Curry has joined the worldwide Anglican Communion in Thy Kingdom Come, a campaign initiated by Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby calling for prayer by individuals, congregations and families.
Thy Kingdom Come is a global prayer movement that invites Christians around the world to pray between Ascension Day (May 10) and Pentecost (May 20) for more people to come to know Jesus.
A wide selection of resources and information are available to participate in many ways in Thy Kingdom Come, designed for both personal and group devotions and meditations.
- Extensive resources for the 11 Days Of Prayer are located here.
- #Pledge2pray – sign up here to participate in the worldwide #Pledge2pray movement
- Pray for 5 here – indicate five people – family or friends or others – that you will pray for during Thy Kingdom Come
- List prayers of thanksgiving, prayers of sorrow and forgiveness, prayers for helphere
- Prayer resources that can be downloaded at no fee are here and here.
- Join the Facebook page here.