||The members of St. Barnabas Episcopal Church, located just outside of downtown Portland, Oregon, are seeking a full-time Rector who will continue to build upon on the strong programs already in place and lead us deeper in our spiritual life together. Our rector will help teach us to tell our faith story to every generation and demographic around our community and to discern our best invitation to be a part of what we are doing with God.
We are particularly interested in someone with a gift for pastoral care and who will accompany us as we focus on growing our parish family.
We are seeking a person who possesses:
- Outstanding pastoral and worship skills;
- Talent as a preacher, guided by church and biblical expertise;
- Experience leading and building congregations;
- Experience developing Christian education for all ages;
- Organizational and planning abilities with business/financial acumen;
- Skills to actively manage staff and volunteers and delegate as appropriate;
- The ability to mediate conflict; and
- A good sense of humor, with strong interpersonal communication skills.
We desire someone who is committed to being here at St. Barnabas and brings life experience from outside the priesthood to inform and enlighten their leadership.
Please view our profile at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U3g-GY5ODIH66Xneqv59mqczcBca4hWd/view