|Name of church or organization|
|Christ Church México City|
|Mexico City, Mexico
Christ Church Mexico City is a place of beauty, prayer, and community. We are an open, welcoming, bilingual church, changing with the times while still following the Anglican/Episcopal tradition through love and compassion, and service. Worship is at the heart of who we are. We have an inspiring sanctuary, spacious rectory, and multi-use facilities and grounds that we share with the community.
We seek a rector for Christ Church who is:
• An intellectually and spiritually challenging preacher who is grounded in the Anglican principles of scripture, tradition, and reason, and who applies the message of Jesus Christ to daily life
• A representative of the Anglican tradition who is sensitive to holding together a widely mixed worshipping community while espousing a liberal inclusive approach Christian morality and practice
• A capable administrator, communicator and listener who values directness and transparency, who is approachable, open-minded, and able to collaborate with staff and lay leadership from all walks of life
• An ambassador who is comfortable stepping out into the interfaith and civic communities as a faith and social leader and who will strengthen our presence in these local communities
• A pastor who is willing to walk with us on our faith journey, who will stand with others in times of celebration and sorrow, and whose comfort and counsel reminds us of God’s love and presence
• A mentor who is experienced with and committed to inspiring and incorporating children, youth, and families into the life of the congregation
• A priest who attends to thoughtful liturgy, celebrates our musical heritage, and enjoys the life of being a pastor, preacher, and teacher
Candidates must be ordained as a priest in a member province or extra-provincial church of the Anglican Communion as of the date of application. Candidates must demonstrate native-level English language fluency. Preference will be given to qualified candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish.
A link to our parish profile can be found on our website, www.christchurch.mx (.) We hope the information prompts you to consider becoming our new rector at this exciting if challenging time.
|Type of Commitment|
|Does this job pay?|
|Candidates must be ordained as a priest in a member province or extra-provincial church of the Anglican Communion as of the date of application. Candidates must demonstrate native-level English language fluency. Preference will be given to qualified candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish.
Please send applications, including cover letter, curriculum vitae, and links to videos of two recent sermons to: email@example.com (.) Your cover letter should include a paragraph describing what attracts you to life in Mexico and service to our community. Please do not send photos, academic transcripts, or copies of credentials.