Good Shepherd is historic in architecture, rich in tradition, faithful in service, fertile for growth and eager for whatever God’s plan is for us. We are a diverse group, yet respectful of one another. As a community of faith, we take great pride in our: church history; modern successes; and possibilities for growth. We hope to continue to grow and learn through our faith life, missions, and outreach.
Good Shepherd is a liturgical church with different styles of worship. The church provides various worship times, Rite 1 and Rite II services, and services enhanced by music or a more solemn service without a focus on music. We also provide the school students with weekly Eucharist, a much more relaxed service.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A skilled administrator who can build an effective lay/clergy team to meet the needs of the parish.
• A spiritual mentor for everyone in our parish.
• Someone who will embrace and work collaboratively with the school community — PK2-8th (soon to be 12th grades)
• A preacher grounded in faith who will preach with clarity and lead us to live the Gospel in our daily lives.
• A dynamic leader who can inspire and encourage each of us to answer God’s call to ministry in the church and community.