|Name of church or organization|
|St. Mark’s Episcopal Church|
|Fort Dodge, IA|
|We seek a compassionate, strong leader helping to guide the parish into the future, who
• Relates well to young people and children
• Will be involved with teaching and Christian Education
• Faithfully visits shut-ins
• Makes home visits
• Becomes involved in community activities
• Has administrative skills to oversee the daily operation of parish and stewardship
• Provides inspired preaching making Biblical scripture relevant to our lives in today’s world.
St. Mark’s is a small, endowed parish, with a heart for outreach and strong connections throughout the community, seeking to grow the parish.
Fort Dodge is a wonderful community with a community college, recreational facilities, trails, events and activities for all ages.
See the Parish Profile, OTM Portfolio, and application information at www.iowaepiscopal.org/Bishop/deploymenttransitions.html.
|Type of commitment|
|Does this job pay?|
|Email cover letter, resume and OTM portfolio to the Rev. Steven Godfrey at email@example.com by March 8, 2019.|
|Link to the job posting or application|