|Name of church or organization|
|St. Nicholas Episcopal Church|
|We seek a rector who is:
• A prayerful listener, grounded in the Holy Spirit, who will respond lovingly to an open-minded, thinking group of persons seeking individual and community spiritual growth.
• A strong preacher, well-versed in Scripture, who will preach sermons meaningful to everyday life.
• A confident and joyful worship leader, comfortable with a variety of liturgical and musical styles.
• A deeply committed pastor who will provide spiritual guidance to those “seen and unseen”
through visits and phone calls, and who will guide and affirm our Lay Eucharistic Ministers and other pastoral callers.
• A church grower, skilled in innovative methods to increase membership, who will lead our
planning and bolster our efforts to attract new members, especially families with children.
• A culturally sensitive team builder who is able to develop relationships with our diverse
congregation, including our Spanish speaking members. Spanish literacy and cultural awareness are highly desirable.
• A collaborator, experienced in administrative and financial management, who will work closely with the many volunteers who support all aspects of our church operations.
• A self-confident leader, humble, and blessed with an easy sense of humor.
|Type of commitment|
|Does this job pay?|
|To apply for this position, please send a cover letter articulating your sense of call and fit for the position, along with your resume and Transition Ministry Portfolio by September 28, 2018 to:
Canon Karen Olson
|Link to the job posting or application|