|Name of church or organization|
|Church of the Holy Spirit|
|We realize our Vicar will be part time (half-time) and that it will require a knowledgeable balancing of these needs with the resources available. We consider these areas most important to the spiritual health and growth of our parish:
• Worship: We seek a Vicar who will lead varied, enriching, and inspiring services drawn from the richness of our Anglican tradition. His/Her sermons should address the biblical passages and history explaining its relevance to both the past and present.
• Pastoral Care: We seek an evangelist who is outgoing and personable, who will visit existing and new parish members and who will be available for crisis, spiritual, and personal counseling. In order to facilitate this, we desire that they live within reasonable commuting distance and that they efficiently utilize the assistance of their Deacon and lay persons.
• Outreach: We seek an ecumenical leader who will participate in both secular and interfaith ministries and who will help us respond better to the needs of the greater Tuckerton/Little Egg Harbor community. They will also coordinate the use of lay people in this mission.
• Education: We seek a teacher who has a commitment to Christian education for all ages and has experience working with congregations to develop curriculum and programs.
• Growth: A community builder who can assist us in growing our parish, one who is skilled in both ecumenical and community interaction.
• Youth Programs: We seek a leader who is skillful in developing and implementing youth programs.
• Administration: We seek a candidate that will supervise the part-time church secretary and oversee the development of weekly service bulletins, the monthly newsletters, the church website, and any recurring and special reports required by the diocese.
|Type of commitment|
|Does this job pay?|
|Please contact Canon Brian Jemmott, Canon to the Ordinary/Transitions Ministry, firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-394-5281 Extension 21, to submit your cover letter, OTM Portfolio, resume, and responses to Clergy Questionnaire found on the diocesan website at: dioceseofnj.org/transition-ministry|
|Link to the job posting or application|