||Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, located in Oxford, Ohio, is seeking their next full-time Priest-in-Charge. Located in the heart of beautiful Oxford, Ohio, home of Miami University and frequently listed as one of the best college towns in America, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church is a hub for openness and inclusion, liturgical richness and Christian social values.
Holy Trinity is seeking an individual who will assist them to refocus their energy and renew their mission to worship, learn and serve. They are looking for someone who has a great resolve and purpose towards the future – a future where they will fulfill their Baptismal promise to be God’s love in the world.
The skills they seek in their next Priest-in-Charge include:
- Be an exciting change agent for a pastoral size congregation that is eager to move forward but struggles in the current moment with low energy and motivation;
- Guide us in rebuilding our vision of who we want to be in the future, drawing on the historic strengths and resilience of the parish;
- Support a governance process that prioritizes strategic planning, clear communication, effective administration and involvement of more members in the life of the church;
- Help the parish shape a family life ministry that reaches and educates
- people at every age and stage of life;
- Reinvigorate the parish’s mission to worship, learn and serve.
Oxford is surrounded by hundreds of acres of wooded land owned by the University and open for hiking year round, Oxford is also belted by the Oxford Area Trail System (OATS), a paved perimeter path for walking and bike riding, that passes through the Black Covered Bridge (the oldest and best preserved 19th-century wooden bridge in Ohio).
Holy Trinity welcomes interested candidates to review their website and Parish Profile at https://holytrinityoxford.org/ to learn more about what the people of Holy Trinity seeks in a Priest-in-Charge and spiritual leader. To apply, please visit https://episcopaliansinconnection.org/job-opportunities.