|Name of church or organization|
|Good Samaritan Episcopal Church|
|San Jose, CA|
|We are seeking a part-time Interim Rector to:
Welcome and actively involve new members, including those with children or youth;
• Preach and teach with enthusiasm and clarity;
• Interpret scripture and the liturgy of the Episcopal church in their historical context and apply them to the present;
• Address with compassion the needs of individual parishioners who are fearful of change, or are facing health, financial, mobility and mortality challenges;
• Lead us through the transition process to a new beginning.
• Officiate the Sunday and Wednesday morning services and lead Wednesday morning bible study
• Support the vestry in its larger role as the lay leadership of the transition process;
• Work with the Office Administrator to maintain the operational aspects of the church.
|Type of commitment|
|Does this job pay?|
|Please send a cover letter, resume and OTM Portfolio to Canon Brian Nordwick:
firstname.lastname@example.org You can email Canon Brian or call him at 831-394-4465 for more information.
|Link to the job posting or application|