DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS
All Saints’ Episcopal Church, a progressive Christian congregation in the heart of midtown Atlanta, is seeking an experienced professional to lead the strategy, development, and execution of all digital communications. As the Director of Digital Communications, you will effectively promote the church’s life and mission to the church and to the wider community. This is a full time position based in Atlanta, GA.
What you’ll do:
– Develop and execute a comprehensive, diversified digital strategy reaching a range of demographics and constituents across Metro Atlanta and beyond. Leverage available data & insights to monitor & measure impact, and lead the expansion and refinement of digital communications across all parish programs and ministries.
– Lead all digital messaging management to ensure communication consistency and style compliance across digital platforms (website, CRM, social platforms). You will also coordinate with the Director of Print Communication to ensure consistency across digital & print channels.
– Oversee all content management & social media publishing, including coordination with program staff & volunteers to ensure daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal communications are scheduled and executed consistently. Provide consultation and training to ensure CMS tools are implemented correctly to improve messaging efficiency.
– Oversee all photography, video, and audio visual, including live streams of Sunday services and other church events. Coordinate, develop, and train parishioners to ensure there are experienced volunteers to assist with capturing visual content.
– Manage and optimize all paid social media, including budget, flighting, and targeting recommendations.
– Remain current on digital trends and best practices, with an emphasis on nonprofit and religious organizations. Provide consultation for church staff on how to best implement across digital communications.
What we’re looking for:
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years relevant experience across digital communications and/or digital marketing
– Technically proficient, and knowledgeable about IT systems, CMS, CRM, and social platforms.
– Strong communicator with top-notch speaking, writing, and presentation skills
– Positive, collaborative, and eager to find innovative ways to support spiritual growth for individuals, the church, and our broader community.
What we’ll provide:
– Positive, inclusive, and supportive work environment
– Full salary, benefits, and pension
– Potential for flexible work schedule