||The Diocese of Southern Ohio is one of 111 dioceses in The Episcopal Church and is made up of 73 churches with more than 18,000 members in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, and in farm towns, county seats and suburban centers across the southern half the state.
We are currently seeking a Director of Children, Youth and Campus Ministry, who will develop and promote children, youth and campus ministry in the Diocese of Southern Ohio. This individual will create a welcoming environment, provide faith direction and encourage discussion to assist diocesan youth in becoming believers and active participants.
Job duties will include:
- Develop and initiate comprehensive children, youth and campus ministry programs
- Assist in sourcing and providing resources to congregations for children and youth ministry
- Coordinate children and youth programs with Procter Camp and Conference Center
- Lead all Diocesan wide youth activities including organizing and chaperoning youth retreats or mission trips
- Work with the Campus Minister to promote and grow the campus ministry program and grant program
- Assist in providing preaching, liturgical and spiritual formation land resources to incorporate youth into the community’s worship life
- Serve as liaison between the diocese, parishes and local ecumenical youth ministries.
- Provide regular and timely communication material and resources regarding youth ministry for dissemination to the parishes
- Prepare and manage annual budget for youth in Diocese