||Christ Church Greenwich is seeking an Associate Director to work with the existing team of the 4 members of the clergy, the staff and vestry to advance the Church’s mission to its community. Areas of responsibility for the Associate Rector will be determined based on applicant’s skill set.
We look for a candidate with a passion to increase our ministry beyond our church walls as well as the ability to help guide and oversee various areas of ministry. In addition, we expect that the Associate Rector will:
- Assist leading worship, preaching, and administering sacraments and pastoral offices with the clergy
- Be active in the pastoral care of the congregation
- Plan and organize with the clergy, staff, vestry, and parishioners
- Be creative, innovative, and able to execute ideas
Applicants with experience and/or a calling with these four qualities should highlight them in their cover letter.
Salary, Arrangements, and Process
Salary range is $60,000-$90,000. On campus housing is provided for our full-time clergy.
Christ Church does not discriminate in its hiring practices, terms, or conditions of employment because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, marital status, physical disability, or veteran status.
To apply, please submit the following via email to Rev. Marek Zabriskie, Rector: (email:firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Cover letter
- OTM Profile
- Two sermons (audio/video links preferred)