|Church Business Administrator|
|Name of church or organization|
|St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Rock Creek Parish|
|St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Rock Creek Parish, is in search of a full-time Church Business Administrator.
The areas of responsibilities include:
• Office Management
• Funds / Investment Management
• Facilities, Grounds and Property Management
• Information Technology
• Overall Professional Operations of the Parish
• Budgeting, Contracting, and Financial Management
• Records Administration
Under the oversight of the Rector, the Church Business Administrator will be the principle operations and financial officer and will be responsible for planning, organizing and conducting the business functions of the church.
The Church Business Administrator is the primary staff liaison to the relevant committees of the church including; Vestry, Finance, and Investment. In carrying out these responsibilities, the position supervises staff and contractors as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
• Advanced Degree (Preferred)
• Previous Supervisory Experience (Required)
• Professional Non-Profit/Church Experience (Required)
• Candidate Must be a U.S. Citizen
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) as well as proven success as a team builder and a team leader.
|Type of commitment|
|Does this job pay?|
|Send resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com|