As the Associate Rector/curate, you will collaborate with other staff members (rector, music director, registrar, and parish administrator) and lay leaders to help the ministries flourish. While you will be encouraged to participate in all aspects of the life of the parish, your primary focus will be to develop and grow youth, young families, and children’s ministries.
We are seeking a dynamic, open minded, and energetic individual who is innovative in their ideas and development of programs. Your ability to connect, celebrate and embrace diversity, as well as communicate across generations will endear you to our parishioners.
As an Associate Rector/curate, your responsibilities will consist of:
- Collaborating with the lay committees for Christian Education, Youth, Young Families and Children to develop a cohesive plan for these groups
- Execute the above plans by mentoring and empowering lay leaders
- Participating in preaching and liturgical duties
- Providing pastoral care to a diverse and multi-generational parish
- Engaging in outreach and inreach ministries