|A healthy congregation with a new rector, strong lay leadership, and a deep desire to connect with those inside and outside the church’s doors seeks a full-time associate rector.
St. Christopher’s is a congregation of over 250 families committed to being a place of welcome and service in Carmel, Indiana. Carmel and its surrounding areas are growing rapidly, and St. Christopher’s seeks to be a place where new and long-time residents can find a community to belong and grow spiritually.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is excited about and invested in helping people of all ages grow in their faith
• Collaborates with lay leaders in visioning and implementation of ministry
• Connects with people easily
• Is willing to adjust and adapt as the church grows and needs change
• Has strong preaching skills (or is willing to put the time into developing them)
• Nurtures their own spiritual life
• Uses their time wisely (works smarter not longer hours)
Areas of responsibility are flexible depending on the candidate. This is a full-time position and compensation/benefits commensurate with experience and diocesan standards.