|Associate or Curate|
|Name of church or organization|
|St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal Church|
|St. Mary Magdalene is seeking a full-time Curate (if less than 3 years experience) or Associate Priest (if more than 3 years experience). The Curate/Associate Priest works closely with the Rector, staff, and members of our parish community to help carry out our mission and ministries, including:
• Leading worship
• Pastoral care
• Faith formation and community building for children, youth, and families
• Fostering a healthy common life
• Outreach and Social Justice
• Church governance, management and finance as needed
Our worship and community life is now a hybrid of in-person and online communication, connection, and engagement. Our biggest concerns are to understand how this new reality draws some members closer to the heart of our community, but leaves others feeling more distant. How do we knit the many members of our community, who connect with us in so many different ways, into a single body?
|Type of Commitment|
|Dependent on years of experience.|
|Does this job pay?|
|Please send your current OTM information and a resume to Rev. Bruce H. Swinehart at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review our website (smmboulder.org) and respond to the following questions in your cover letter:
1. How do you see your particular gifts of ministry strengthening and enlivening our community?
2. As a first-time visitor, what impression does our website give you about our community? Is anything unclear or confusing?
|Link to the job posting or application|