[Episcopal Church Office of Public Affairs press release] On Thursday, May 26, Thursdays at 2 will feature the Rev. Beth Magill from the Diocese of Texas discussing missional communities.
Produced by the Episcopal Church Office of Communications, other videos featured on Thursdays at 2 include:
Mobile Loaves and Fishes, a food truck ministry in the Diocese of Rhode Island.
- Re-membering and Re- Imagining, a report from the House of Bishops.
- Double Down on Love, an original song from the Thad’s Band in Santa Monica, CA, Diocese of Los Angeles
- The Slate Project, an Episcopal, Lutheran and Presbyterian congregation that exists online and in person.
- The Rev. Canon Stephanie Spellers, Presiding Bishop’s Canon for Reconciliation and Evangelism, providing an update on recent church planting meetings.
- The Rev. Scott Claasan of St Michael’s University Church reflecting on how music and surfing led him back to church.
In production for future Thursdays at 2:
- Church on the Square, an Episcopal and Lutheran church plant successfully celebrating its first year in Baltimore, MD.
- The Abundant Table whose mission is to connect the land with spirituality and community in the Diocese of Los Angeles.
For more information contact Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.